Last Updated: 04/23/2019
- NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will collect and store the information you give us. You may use this Site to register to receive additional information or services from us.Â The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal Data
To create an account you need to provide data including your name, email address and/or mobile number, a password, date account was created, name and address of your employer or company using the Site. And any other information you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site such as commenting on a blog, contacting support, or anything else.
In addition, we do not collect information from users younger than 18 years of age without that consumerâ€™s affirmative consent (or, for consumers younger than 13 years of age, without the affirmative consent of the consumerâ€™s parent or guardian).
We do not sell consumer data or personal information to third parties. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
- Financial Data
- Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
- Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys, such as:
- When you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Â Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Administer promotions.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally.
- Create and manage your account.
- Email you regarding your account.
- Fulfill and manage payments and other transactions related to the Site.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you newsletters.
- Solicit support for the Site.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. Â This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance. Â
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third-parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law. See Section 10 for options to withdraw consent.
When you publicly post on the Site, a copy of the Labor Condition Application along with the case number, position title, location, and number of positions, and an optional summary files from each posting becomes publicly available on the Internet. In addition, this information may be viewed by all Internet users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
Affiliates and Business Partners
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. Â If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies and Web Beacons
When you access the Site, your personal information is not collected through the use of tracking technology by LaborLess. But most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can remove or reject cookies, but be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
You should be aware that getting a new computer